Thursday 16 August 2012

It was fun while it lasted :)

We ended our ECS class last week and it was public speaking. The most difficult part of this task was actually the preparation. I had a hard time choosing a title. It had to be good and long enough to last 6 minutes. My first choice was actually about money problems among university students and I just couldn't come up with a solid text after an hour of brainstorming. It was then that I decided to talk about my grandfather. Practiced and rehearsed in front of the mirror a few times and then, D-day! Went to the classroom and my heart started beating really fast. I was never calm and collected when it comes to presentations but overall I think I did okay. I stuttered and paused a few times during my speech but I'm happy I completed it :D


Really sad though that ECS has ended. It was definitely one of the most unique english classes I've had. The activities were creative and I had an awesome time. Thank you Ms. Sheba & Ms. Morais for being lovely lecturers :) and to all of my Group C classmates, thank you for all the fun moments <3 See you guys around when Semester 1 begins! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment