Sunday 22 July 2012

Debate!

One of the best debate experiences ever :D


We had it 2 days after the movie review class with Ms. Morais and it was so much fun! Everyone was very committed and I certainly learned a lot from this experience. Having to make new friends in my group was a great start!  They were bubbly and adorable people!


The motion was 'War is a necessity in the pursuit of peace'. Good thing we were the opposition! I was the second speaker, together with Xiang Yin & Terry for Debate 1. The rest prepared themselves for Debate 3 so we HAD to win. And we DID :D Although we only had a day to prepare, we certainly made good use of the time we had :D


The proposing team did a great job in presenting their ideas. It was a friendly fight :) Something that brought all of us together. I guess having this debate helps one to come out from their shell and learn how to express themselves better. I certainly did. Though I'm still pretty nervous about public speaking........ *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment