Sunday 22 July 2012

Hopeless romantic :)

This blog is getting too serious haha. To lighten things up a bit, I would like to recommend a few novels. Absolutely LOVE them!


First off, 






This is the first book I've read since I dumped my reading habit a few years ago. My mom's favourite! Can never go wrong with your mother's favourite book :D The story is so beautiful. I can still remember vividly how it made me....cry. Too touching!


Rating : 5/5






This one got me glued from page 1 till the end. It was such a good read, I finished it in 3 hours. The movie's great too! And extremely sad.....


Rating : 5/5







Another great book! Too bad Lavyrle Spencer didn't write very much. This was one of her best :)


Rating : 5/5





Hehe I know I kinda gave all 3 books a 5/5 rating. Cause it was THAT good. Currently I'm into novels by Mitch Albom. Not romantic at all but they're certainly life changing stories. 'Tuesdays with Morrie' has been very interesting so far :)


No comments:

Post a Comment