Monday 9 July 2012

Hi! :D

Was cracking my head trying to think how should i begin my first blog post. Then i decided to write exactly that.


Had my first English Composition Skills (ECS) class last week. This post was meant to be written after it ended but I kinda-accidentally-forgot about it till today. (Sorry Ms.Sheba :P)


First off, I'm in Group C. I have 28 classmates and a personal (tough) journey. In the beginning, I actually preferred to be in other groups when Ms. Sheba told us about our own 'adventure' but now I've honestly begun to think that all of it will be worth the effort. Debate, public speaking, film & poetry skills will definitely come in handy, someday :D


I have weaknesses. Till this day, I've never been very good with words. Feelings and expressions just don't flow very easily on paper. I can take hours writing a six paragraph essay and it still won't be a very long story. That I think, is my biggest weakness. Aside from all the other things.


Hopefully through all the activities & exercises, I will be able to improve myself. Looking forward to a fun and enjoyable English class :)

No comments:

Post a Comment